CONNECT is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and we are not receiving non-essential visitors at this time.
We are regularly communicating with employees, the people we support and their families.
We have a robust infection prevention and control protocol at CONNECT, but we are asking everyone to be extra diligent in the following ways:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently
- Make sure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized
- Avoid touching your face and sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Avoid crowds and being around people who are sick, keep a social distance from people
- If you are sick or have been around someone who is sick, please stay home
Here are some helpful resources with up-to-date information about COVID-19:
The World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
The BC Centre for Disease Control: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-(novel)
The Government of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus?_ga=2.98191769.726705065.1584049940-2043693072.1584049940
The Canadian Centre for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/
BC Healthlink: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/