Keeping our eyes and ears open for the latest COVID-19 news and advisories from our government, we are working hard to keep our employees, the people we support and our community safe.
We are not accepting non-essential visitors at this time, including family members. Thank you for respecting this safety measure.
Families who want to visit are welcome to do so, but we ask them to visit outside with their loved ones and friends. For those we support who are unable to go outside, we have designated spaces inside for them to have limited visitors.
We appreciate very much the diligence with which everyone is abiding by the following protocol:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently using soap and water
- Avoid touching your face
- Practice respiratory etiquette – sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Avoid crowds and being around people who are sick, keep a social distance (approximately 6 feet) from people.
- Stay home if you are sick
We are also happy to share the resources where we are continually checking for updates:
Thank you and please take care of yourselves and each other.