You have a passion for people, a curious, open mind and a desire to make a difference. You are a leader, a relationship-builder and thrive on the learning and development of yourself and others. You are open to possibility and creating opportunity; prepared to dive into an evolving role for a company on the path of growth.
We’re looking for just the right person to join our team as Admin Coach – CONNECT Hamilton. Collaborating as part of CONNECT’s Coaching Resource Team, the Admin Coach provides residents who need it some extra assistance managing their finances while also being the go-to person to manage the team calendars and room availability, ordering supplies, and tracking house spending. Answering and directing phone calls, sorting and distributing mail, and managing the flow of resident related documents into our electronic health records system are also important aspects of the role.
You will report directly to the Leader – CONNECT Hamilton.
Our ideal person is someone who:
- Shares our values and believes in our service philosophy;
- Is organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Is adaptable, resourceful, and can competently manage competing priorities while maintaining a sense of perspective and fun;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Comfortable working with people;
- Computer savvy, comfortable navigating technology-based systems and willing to champion others to do the same.
What the role looks like:
- Assisting individuals who require it, to manage their personal funds;
- On behalf of CONNECT, reconcile and post all debit and cash purchases, deposits and withdrawals made by CONNECT Hamilton;
- Order supplies including stationery, cleaning products and other bulk purchase items, as well as medical, personal care and specially requested nutritional supplements and supplies when needed;
- Support the move -in/move out process by setting up the initial electronic health record; manage all active files including the flow of paper records into an electronic format, print and distribute life redesign planning reports;
- Schedule meetings, manage calendars and space availability;
- Receive, sort and distribute all mail;
- Answer and direct phone calls and manage the voice messaging system;
- Greet visitors;
- Willing to ‘play in the sandbox’ of life redesign and ‘pitch in’ with whatever it takes when it is reasonable to do so.
You will be part of a team helping to support the needs of up to 42 residents in our condo-style, six-home building in Hamilton, also supported by on-site service resource, people resource and decision support coaches. Support is also provided by a global leadership team operating virtually from Lake Country, Langley, and Vancouver, BC.
Please submit a resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job closes Wednesday, June 26, 2019.