You have a passion for people, a curious, open mind and a desire to make a difference. You are a leader, a relationship-builder and thrive on the learning and development of yourself and others. You are open to possibility and creating opportunity; prepared to dive into an evolving role for a company on the path of growth.
We’re looking for just the right person to join our team as Home Resource Coach – CONNECT Hamilton. Collaborating as part of CONNECT’s Coaching Resource Team, the Home Resource Coach supports those people who want to contribute to the upkeep of our homes to have the opportunity to do so. A keeper of the culture of CONNECT the Home Resource Coach works collaboratively with the rest of the team to find workable solutions to day to day issues while also overseeing the upkeep of our buildings, land and vehicles ensuring they are in great shape at all times. With an eye on safety the Home Resource Coach is also the Fire Safety Coach for CONNECT Hamilton responsible for training employees and running regular emergency evacuation practice scenarios.
You will report directly to the Leader – CONNECT Hamilton.
Our ideal person is someone who:
- Shares our values and believes in our service philosophy;
- Is organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Is adaptable, resourceful, and can competently manage competing priorities while maintaining a sense of perspective and fun;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Comfortable working with people;
- Computer savvy, comfortable navigating technology-based systems and willing to champion others to do the same.
What the role looks like:
- Completes a regular schedule of maintenance activities and checks of all ground supports including lighting and heating;
- Completes or arranges for the completion of:
- building/system repairs such as heating, lighting, phones, cable, computers taking into account any warranties that may apply;
- minor repairs to walls, doors and furniture;
- carpet cleaning, window cleaning;
- land maintenance activities including lawn and garden care, irrigation and pest control, garbage removal, recycling, and snow removal;
- routine vehicle maintenance and emergency repairs;
- Provide emergency preparedness training as part of orientation for new employees;
- Run regular emergency practice scenarios
You will be part of a team helping to support the needs of up to 42 residents in our condo-style, six-home building in Hamilton, also supported by on-site admin, service resource, people resource and decision support coaches. Support is also provided by a global leadership team operating virtually from Lake Country, Langley, and Vancouver, BC.
Please submit a resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job closes Wednesday, June 26, 2019.