You have a passion for people, a curious, open mind and a desire to make a difference. You are a leader, a relationship-builder and thrive on the learning and development of yourself and others. You are open to possibility and creating opportunity; prepared to dive into an evolving role for a company on the path of growth.
We’re looking for just the right people (2) to join our team as People and Service Resource Coaches – CONNECT Hamilton. Part of CONNECT’s Coaching Resource Team, the People and Service Resource Coaches help our team navigate what comes up, search for solutions, and keep everyone talking and on the same page. They are part of the glue that holds our many moving parts together. People and Service Resource Coaches are go-to people for all things related to our people and services. They are keepers of our CONNECT culture. With an eye on quality they help promote a workplace culture of safety, support, inclusion, empowerment, engagement, collaboration and partnership with residents and their families as they work towards their life redesign.
You will report directly to the Leader – CONNECT Hamilton
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shares our values and believes in our service philosophy with a good understanding of the strengths and qualities that make for a great fit with our culture and the needs of the people we serve;
- Flexible, adaptable, creative, and resourceful, able to competently manage multiple, often competing priorities while maintaining a sense of perspective and fun;
- Skillful communicators, able to handle sensitive, private or confidential information and situations with tact, diplomacy and discretion;
- Work well on their own and as part of a team; and
- Computer savvy, comfortable using computer-based software and other IT tools, championing others to do the same.
As People and Resource Coaches, you will help support employees and residents in our 42-bedroom condo-style, six-home building in Hamilton, supported by an on-site team of professional coaches, decision support and admin coaches. Support is also provided by a global leadership team operating virtually from Lake Country, Langley, and Vancouver, BC.
Posting closes Friday, May 31, 2019.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.