You’re always up-to-date on the latest technology trends. You have a strong background in IT and are able to use your expertise and enthusiasm to help others. You are a strong communicator and collaborator, especially with non IT people, and have a knack for thinking out of the box to find creative solutions.
We’re looking for just the right person to join our Sister Companies in a full-time IT role. We need someone who is up to date on the latest trends in technology who can help us find more efficient ways to meet our information technology and communications needs. Primarily based in our Vancouver offices in Marpole (secondarily in Langley, Kelowna and Calgary), you will support our teams by providing IT systems administration, training, maintenance and troubleshooting in a broad variety of areas and at different locations. Services include workstation support, website and domain management, online education, software management and upgrades, backups and redundancy protocols, security, server administration and infrastructure.
The Check List:
- A degree in an IT-related field
- Very comfortable and competent using many different types of software and apps – MS Server Environment, Terminal Services, MDM, Exchange, Sharepoint, Web, SEO, Accounting, Procura Health, Mobile Apps and Tablet Software
- Ability to troubleshoot people needs and identify technical solutions
- Familiar with On-Line Collaboration tools, Web & SEO strategies
- Able to communicate technical information to non technical people in a friendly manner.
- Sense of humour and strong people skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work with a variety of personalities (trust us, it’s a variety!)
- Creative problem solver & collaborator.
- Willingness to travel in BC and Alberta, Driver’s license and access to vehicle.
Classic LifeCare™ is a family-run regional home health care agency that has been leading the way since 1974. With locations in BC & Alberta, Classic leads the way in happy clients, happy caregivers & innovative health care solutions. Visit www.classiclifecare.com
CONNECT Communities: Established in 1993 and with locations in Langley and Kelowna, CONNECT offers specialized, flexible environments, services and support for people at all levels of ability living with brain injury. Our vision is to transform the way people with brain injury are served and supported in our communities throughout British Columbia and across our country. Visit www.connectcommunities.ca
How to Apply: Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: March 31, 2015